The gold standard for mechanical debridement.
Debrisoft – the fast, simple and virtually painless method of debridement that quickly impresses with visible results. It allows reliable removal of debris and exudate from the wound and of skin flakes and keratosis from the surrounding skin. Even newly formed granulation tissue and epithelial cells are spared.
- Removes debris rapidly, simply and effectively
- Gentle on newly formed granulation tissue and already established epithelial cells
- High patient acceptance as virtually painless to use
- Debrisoft removes up to 99.9%* of biofilm.
* For successful biofilm management, antimicrobial treatment is required after the wound has been cleansed with Debrisoft.
- Composition: 100 % polyester, unbleached
- Back coating: 100 % polyacrylic (without colophony and colophony derivatives)
- Grip pocket: polyester, polyamide, elastane Label: polyester.
- Angled fibre tips remove debris effectively from the wound and preserve already intact tissue
- The fibre composite also removes skin flakes and keratosis from skin surrounding the wound
- Visible results quickly while being easy and safe to use
- Soft fibres ensure virtually painless application, increasing patient acceptance
Debrisoft® Pad is suitable for the following acute or chronic superficial wounds, as well as for the skin around these wounds:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Arterial and venous ulcers
- Decubitus ulcers
- Traumatic and surgical wounds, eg, abrasions, incisions, lacerations
- Postoperative wounds healing by secondary intention
- Burns and scalds (3rd degree following surgical debridement).