A complete range of wound drains that meet different needs:Bellovac
(large volume drainage), Exudrain
(medium volume drainage) and Abdovac
- Easy to use. Low vacuum drains which require no expensive equipment or specially trained staff. Non-return valves in both the inlet and outlet of the bellows and bulbs minimise handling problems and consequently saves nursing time. Each are delivered as complete and sterile sets.
- Low pressure choice providing:
- Efficient suction
- Less blood loss
- Better drainage collection
- Earlier removal of drain
- Less tissue aspiration.
- Beneficial for patients and staff. As completely closed systems they minimise the risk of post-operative infection and prolonged hospital stay.
- All drained fluid remains safely enclosed within the system.
- Non-return valves in bellows/bulbs and collection bags.
- Secure connections throughout the system.
- Minimal risk of contamination of patient or staff.
- Better patient care - better nursing care.
Overall, for the patient the above wound drains offer less pain, faster wound healing and less time in hospital.