is a disposable haemorrhoid suction ligator always ready to use. No cleaning or disinfection is needed. The ligator is operated single-handedly – the surgeon can control both the proctoscope and the ligator without any assistance. This means that KilRoid®
is both timesaving and cost-effective.
When better visualisation is needed, KilRoid®
‚ can be used together with a videoendoscopic proctoscope as an inexpensive alternative to endoscopic band ligation.nitial; text-decoration-style:initial; text-decoration-color:
- Convenient – clean instrument always ready to use
- Time-saving – no cleaning and disinfecting, more patients can be treated
- No assistance required – single-handed operation, better visibility and increased precision
- Hygienic – protects the patient, operator and nursing staff from infections, product discarded after use eliminates the cross infection risk
- Unique loading device – easy loading of rubber bands
- Latex-free rubber bands – reduced risk of allergic reactions.