A sterile wound contact non-adherent dressing made from polyester mesh coated with Silfix soft silicone. Silflex is designed to gently adhere to the skin surrounding a wound and not to the wound bed this minimises the pain and trauma associated with dressing change. The dressing allows the passage of exudate.Indications for use
- Skin tears
- Skin abrasions
- Surgical wounds
- Second degree burns
- Leg and pressure ulcers
- Topical negative pressure (primary dressing).
- Adheres only to dry skin not to a moist wound
- Atraumatic soft silicone, reduced pain on dressing change
- Allows passage of exudate
- Hydrophobic Silfix soft silicone coating
- Soft and conformable.