Curapor Transparent dressing is a surgical dressing made from a breathable waterproof film.
- Film base: 100% polyurethane; skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive (free of colophony and colophony derivates)
- Wound pad: absorbent layer made of viscose/polyester, polyester/polyethylene wound contact layer.
Fields of application
- Transparent and waterproof
- Impermeable to bacteria
- Resistant to common disinfectants
- Safe adhesion, precise fit
- Leaves little residue; gentle removal
- Low risk of adhesion to the wound
- Also suitable for sensitive skin.
- Sterile treatment of post-operative wounds, injuries sustained in accidents, as well as minor cuts and abrasions
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Protection against secondary infection
- To cover wounds when showering or swimming.