Curapor Island dressing is an individually packed, sterile surgical dressing made from non-woven material.Product composition
- Non-woven base material: white, 100% polyester; polyacrylate adhesive (free of colophony and colophony derivates)
- Wound pad: absorbent layer made of viscose and polyethylene/polypropylene, polyethylene-wound contact layer.
Fields of application
- Easy to apply
- Reduced risk of infection (uninterrupted adhesive along all edges)
- Rounded edges for longer adhesion
- Protects against contamination and mechanical influences
- Tested for water vapour permeability.
- Treatment of post-operative, acute and superficial wounds, as well as incisions and lacerations
- Lightly to moderately exuding wounds.