It is recommended you see a clinician to be measured for compression stockings to ensure correct sizing, comfort and effectiveness.
Venosan Compression Stocking 5000 - the magic of silver, for ideal temperature regulation.
- Prevents odour
- Provides anti-microbial effects with its silver-coated X-Static fibers against the skin. The silver kills bacteria promoting hygiene to the feet and legs. Acts as a deodorant and can prevent the occurrence of infection.
- Offers anti-microbial silver properties with no reduction of silver even after 150 washing cycles
- Delivers an anti-static effect
- Provides equalising temperature control, in both cool and warm weather
- Durable, robust knit structure
- Fast drying with microfibre properties.
- CVI 1-2 (chronic venous insufficiency)
- Post vein surgery
- Mild skin conditions
- Lipoedema stage 1.
Compression class I (18-21mmHg),
Compression class II (23-32mmHg) and
Compression class III (34-46mmHg)
Colours: black, marokko and mexico
40% TACTEL® polyamide
10% polyamide / silver X-Static®