It is recommended you see a clinician to be measured for compression stockings to ensure correct sizing, comfort and effectiveness.
Venosan Compression Stocking 4000 - microfibre with the TACTEL® climate effect - cool and comfortable.
- Climate effect - the air permeable yarns and knitting construction of this stocking allow for moisture to be wicked away from the skin and through the stocking.
- Fashionably elegant - wearable in all seasons. it has a contemporary stylish look, with a sheer transparency.
- Comfortable - the velvety touch of the high tech TACTEL® microfibres offers outstanding comfort. The microfibres are many times thinner than a human hair.
- CVI 1 (chronic venous insufficiency)
- Pregnancy-induced varicose veins
- Milder symptoms
- Post vein surgery.
Compression class I (18-21mmHg) and
Compression class II (23-32mmHg)
Colours: black, marokko and mexico
71% TACTEL® polyamide
29% Lycra® elastane