Comfortable and very elastic textured surface for all types of retention bandages: Mollelast can be applied without bunching and retains dressings reliably without constriction, especially on tapered parts of the body and joints. Elastic retention bandages are used primarily for the retention of wound dressings and bandages. This product can also be used as for mild compression, primarily for finger and toe bandages in lymphology. Because of the special knitting technique, this bandage has lateral stability, is air-permeable, lies loosely in the hand and is comfortable against the skin.
Mollelast bandages are made up of 56% viscose, 44% polyamide.Properties
Fields of application
- Lengthwise elastic (to about 100%)
- Air-permeable and textured
- Does virtually not crease when applied
- Retains reliably even on tapered parts of the body and joints
- With selvedges
- White in colour.
- For immobilisation of limbs
- For retention of dressings
- For compression with finger or toe lymphoedema bandages.